Friday, February 16, 2018

There is No End for Nature



“Coming of age at the end of nature”, what this quote means to me?! The simple but also complex word ‘Nature’ is so fantasized in our society.
Nature can have many forms in an individual's eye.
Nature has many meanings to many people and
what nature means to me is the beauty of non-man made areas.
Nature needs to be seen by everyone and everyone needs to know nature is actually everywhere not a destination away from their home.
People are not needing to travel to nature like camping is a form of being in nature when nature is right in your backyard the grass, flowers in your yard, the air we all breathe. My view on the topic of if I have experienced or believe that I am part of this idea ‘coming of age at the end of nature’. I have to say nature be around after this society leaves earth. So nature will always exist with humans and also without. Nature was here before humans and nature be around after humans are gone.

It does sadden me that the society I am living in, is over consuming our world resources and this is causing animals and other people struggle greatly. We are a society that our possessions show our status in our world, not the kind we could have for one another. My perspective is that ‘nature’ that’s not man-made is needing top priority to be protected more than other other areas of our world that’s man-made.

No comments:

Post a Comment